- 1 What is the closest city to Ocean City Maryland?
- 2 What city is before Ocean City Maryland?
- 3 What is Ocean City close to?
- 4 What is the closest major airport to Ocean City Maryland?
- 5 Is Rehoboth Beach better than Ocean City?
- 6 What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland for adults?
- 7 What is Ocean City Maryland famous for?
- 8 Is Ocean City Maryland a party town?
- 9 Is Ocean City Maryland dangerous?
- 10 What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland for free?
- 11 What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland at night?
- 12 Can I visit Ocean City Maryland?
- 13 Which airport is closer to Maryland?
What is the closest city to Ocean City Maryland?
Cities near Ocean City, Maryland:
- Salisbury, MD.
- Georgetown, DE.
- Seaford, DE.
- Milford, DE.
- Cambridge, MD.
- Dover, DE.
- Easton, MD.
- Ocean City, NJ.
What city is before Ocean City Maryland?
What is Ocean City close to?
9 Fun Things to Do Near Ocean City, MD: Best Places to Visit Nearby!
- DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum. 708 Coastal Hwy.
- Assateague Island. 7206 National Seashore Ln.
- Thunder Lagoon Waterpark. 38965 Virginia Ave.
- Frontier Town. 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy.
- Calvin B.
- Fenwick Island State Park.
- Stephen Decatur Park.
- Island Creamery.
What is the closest major airport to Ocean City Maryland?
The nearest major commercial airports to OC are all about 3 hours away. They are Washington Dulles (IAD), Washington National (DCA), Baltimore (BWI), or Philadelphia (PHl).
Is Rehoboth Beach better than Ocean City?
Ocean City has a larger selection of accommodations, more amusements, wider beaches, and longer boardwalk, etc. It’s a much bigger resort area with block after block of hotels & condos. Rehoboth has just a few hotels, more traditional cottages and vacation rentals, some just a short walk from the ocean.
What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland for adults?
Top Attractions in Ocean City
- Ocean City Beach. 4,236. Beaches.
- Ocean City Boardwalk. 4,839. Piers & Boardwalks.
- Northside Park. 755. Parks.
- Frontier Town. 694.
- Trimper’s Rides and Amusement Park. 664.
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park. 1,136.
- Oceanic Fishing Pier. 125.
- Seacrets Distilling Company. Distilleries.
What is Ocean City Maryland famous for?
Ocean City is most famous for its boardwalk, salt-water taffy, and its status as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Is Ocean City Maryland a party town?
It has 10 miles worth of beaches, a three-mile boardwalk and plenty of nightlife establishments where people are known to drink and drink and drink and then dance. Though nearly every beach town has its fair share of places to party (be it in New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland ), Ocean City takes it to the next level.
Is Ocean City Maryland dangerous?
Is West Ocean City, MD Safe? The F grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US city. West Ocean City is in the 3rd percentile for safety, meaning 97% of cities are safer and 3% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in West Ocean City is 120.54 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland for free?
100 FREE Things to do in Ocean City!
- Take in a day on the beach.
- Gather the family for some friendly competition at Family Beach Games.
- Enjoy one of our Movies on the Beach nights.
- Don’t miss the OC Beach Dance Party events.
- Stroll the Ocean City Boardwalk.
- Check out the NEW OC Drone Shows dazzle across the night sky.
What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland at night?
Where to Go at Night in Ocean City
- Purple Moose Sedan.
- Skye Bar & Grille.
- Pickles Pub.
- Brass Balls Sedan.
- Backshore Brewing Company.
- Ocean Downs Casino.
- Macky’s Bayside Bar & Broil.
Can I visit Ocean City Maryland?
The beach and Boardwalk in Ocean City are open to visitors. As with previous years, we do not encourage anyone to go into the ocean when lifeguards are not on duty.
Which airport is closer to Maryland?
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (bwiairport.com), commonly called BWI, is about 10 miles south of downtown Baltimore.