- 1 Who are my state representatives in Maryland?
- 2 Who is the House of Representative of Maryland?
- 3 How do I contact a Maryland representative?
- 4 How much do Maryland delegates get paid?
- 5 Who is Baltimore’s representative?
- 6 Who is Baltimore’s US representative?
- 7 How many House of Representatives are there in Maryland?
- 8 How many senators do we have in Maryland?
- 9 How do you address a Maryland state delegate?
- 10 Why does Maryland have 10 electoral votes?
- 11 Is Maryland gerrymandered?
- 12 How do I contact my congressperson?
Who are my state representatives in Maryland?
Maryland’s eight representatives are:
- Andy Harris.
- A. Dutch Ruppersberger. Since Jan 7, 2003.
- John Sarbanes. Since Jan 4, 2007.
- Anthony Brown.
- Steny Hoyer. Since Jan 5, 1981.
- David Trone.
- Kweisi Mfume. Since May 5, 2020.
- Jamie Raskin.
Who is the House of Representative of Maryland?
Representative Kweisi Mfume | Representing the 7th District of Maryland.
How do I contact a Maryland representative?
Contact by Phone 800-492-7122 is the Maryland General Assembly’s toll-free number that you can call and ask to speak with your representative. Hello, my name is ___________, from district ___, and I am calling to urge the delegate/senator to support/oppose HB/SB_____. (You may also give a reason at this time.)
How much do Maryland delegates get paid?
|Maryland House of Delegates|
|Last election||November 6, 2018 (141 seats)|
|Next election||November 8, 2022 (141 seats)|
Who is Baltimore’s representative?
|Spouse(s)||Joyce Matthews ( div. 1982) Maya Rockeymoore ( m. 2008)|
|Education||Howard University (BA) University of Maryland, Baltimore (JD)|
Who is Baltimore’s US representative?
|Maryland’s 7th congressional district|
|Representative||Kweisi Mfume D–Baltimore|
|Area||294.25 sq mi (762.1 km2)|
|Distribution||95% urban 4.6% rural|
How many House of Representatives are there in Maryland?
U.S. House of Representatives The delegation has 8 members: 7 Democrats and 1 Republican.
How many senators do we have in Maryland?
Current party composition
|Democratic majority||18 (70.2%)|
How do you address a Maryland state delegate?
Write Your State Legislator
- Dear Delegate (Last Name)
- The Honorable (Full Name)
Why does Maryland have 10 electoral votes?
Based on the Constitutional provision that a state’s electors equal its number of senators (two) plus its number of representatives (eight), Maryland has ten electors (U.S. Constitution, Art.
Is Maryland gerrymandered?
Maryland is divided into eight congressional districts, each represented by a member of the United States House of Representatives. Maryland is considered to be one of the most gerrymandered states in the country.
How do I contact my congressperson?
If you know who your representative is but you are unable to contact them using their contact form, the Clerk of the House maintains addresses and phone numbers of all House members and Committees, or you may call (202) 224-3121 for the U.S. House switchboard operator.