- 1 Is Jefferson MD safe?
- 2 Is Jefferson MD a good place to live?
- 3 What is in Jefferson MD?
- 4 Where is the safest place in Maryland?
- 5 Where is the best place to live in Maryland?
- 6 How old is Frederick Maryland?
- 7 Is Frederick Md dangerous?
- 8 Where should I live in Frederick MD?
- 9 Is it safe to live in Frederick MD?
- 10 What is in Frederick MD?
- 11 What is there to do in Frederick MD at night?
- 12 How many breweries are in Frederick MD?
Is Jefferson MD safe?
With a crime rate for both violent and property crime combined of 8 per 1,000 residents, the crime rate in Jefferson is one of the lower rates in America among communities of all sizes (lower than 68% of America’s communities). One’s chance of becoming a victim of crime in Jefferson is one in 122.
Is Jefferson MD a good place to live?
Jefferson is in Frederick County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Jefferson offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Jefferson and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Jefferson are above average.
What is in Jefferson MD?
- Distillery Lane Ciderworks. Distilleries.
- Willow Oaks. Wineries & Vineyards. 3.6 mi from Jefferson.
- Jumbo’s Pumpkin Patch. Farms.
- Summers Farm. Farms.
- Holy Family Catholic Community. Churches & Cathedrals.
- Spinners Pinball Arcade. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- Flying Dog Brewery. 124.
- Patowmack Farm. Farms.
Where is the safest place in Maryland?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Maryland for 2021
- Ocean Pines.
- Mount Airy.
Where is the best place to live in Maryland?
Rockville, Maryland The City Of Rockville has been called out for its livability factor by Money Magazine, due largely in part to its safe atmosphere and high quality education opportunities (including Catholic schools). Rockville, in Montgomery County, is one of the best places to live in Maryland.
How old is Frederick Maryland?
Founded in 1748, Frederick County, Maryland, represents a true crossroads of American history. From French and Indian War and Revolutionary War activities through important Civil War battles, Frederick County’s history is a rich tapestry of American heritage.
Is Frederick Md dangerous?
Frederick is in the 43rd percentile for safety, meaning 57% of cities are safer and 43% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Frederick is 29.50 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Frederick generally consider the southeast part of the city to be the safest.
Where should I live in Frederick MD?
- Urbana. Town in Maryland. Rating 4.1 out of 5 40 reviews.
- Spring Ridge. Town in Maryland. Rating 3.67 out of 5 12 reviews.
- Middletown. Town in Maryland.
- Ballenger Creek. Town in Maryland.
- New Market. Town in Maryland.
- Bartonsville. Town in Maryland.
- Braddock Heights. Town in Maryland.
- Frederick. Town in Maryland.
Is it safe to live in Frederick MD?
Maryland’s Safest Cities Maryland is such a historic state with so much to do, and it lends itself to being a relatively safe state overall. Elsewhere in Maryland is Frederick, located near the Pennsylvania border. It is one of the more densely populated cities in the state, but with a high safety rating of 79.78.
What is in Frederick MD?
23 Best Things to Do in Frederick, Maryland
- Historic Downtown Frederick, Frederick, Maryland.
- Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, Maryland.
- Summers Farm, Frederick, Maryland.
- Dragon Distillery, LLC, Frederick, MD.
- Rose Hill Manor Park & Museums, Frederick, MD.
- Schifferstadt, Frederick, Maryland.
- Attaboy Beer, Frederick, Maryland.
What is there to do in Frederick MD at night?
25 Unique Frederick Date Night Ideas
- Escape This.
- Frederick Hops and Vines Tour.
- Go Ape!
- Maryland Ensemble Theatre.
- The Great Frederick Fair.
- AR Workshop Frederick.
- Heavy Metal Playground.
How many breweries are in Frederick MD?
There is a lively craft beer scene with 17 breweries in Frederick led by Maryland’s largest craft brewery, Flying Dog Brewery.