- 1 What is the coldest month in Maryland?
- 2 How hot was it in Baltimore today?
- 3 What was the high in Baltimore yesterday?
- 4 What month does it rain the most in Maryland?
- 5 How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
- 6 Is Maryland a good place to live?
- 7 Does it snow in Baltimore?
- 8 What is the hottest temperature in Maryland?
- 9 What was the highest temp yesterday?
- 10 What was the temperature yesterday in Maryland?
- 11 What information do you get from a weather report?
- 12 How much snow is at BWI Airport?
- 13 Does it rain a lot in Maryland?
- 14 What months does it snow in Maryland?
- 15 Does Maryland get tornadoes?
What is the coldest month in Maryland?
Low temperatures in January, the coldest month, average in the low to mid 20s. Since 1871, the mean temperature for Baltimore has been 54.6 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the State Climatologist Office.
How hot was it in Baltimore today?
Upcoming 5 hours
|Now||7:00 am||11:00 am|
|77 °F||78 °F||87 °F|
What was the high in Baltimore yesterday?
Baltimore Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours
|10:54 am||85 °F||Partly sunny.|
|9:54 am||83 °F||High level clouds.|
|8:54 am||79 °F||High level clouds.|
What month does it rain the most in Maryland?
The most rain falls during the 31 days centered around September 27, with an average total accumulation of 3.6 inches. The least rain falls around January 30, with an average total accumulation of 2.1 inches.
How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
Here’s how the group breaks down that number: Housing: $1,692 per month. Food: $782 per month. Child Care: $1,458 per month. Transportation: $1,221 per month.
Is Maryland a good place to live?
Home to The Johns Hopkins University, Port of Baltimore and one of the lowest poverty rates in the country, Maryland is among the most densely populated states in the nation. Frederick, Easton, Rockville and Baltimore are among the best places to live in Maryland.
Does it snow in Baltimore?
Baltimore averages 19 inches of snow per year.
What is the hottest temperature in Maryland?
- Hottest temperature ever recorded: 109 F, Cumberland / Frederick, west-central Maryland, 7/10/1936.
- Coldest temperature ever recorded: -40 F, Oakland, western Maryland, 1/13/1912.
- Hottest location ranked by highest average annual temperature: Solomons, southern Maryland, 58.0 F.
What was the highest temp yesterday?
Southern California’s Death Valley reached dangerously high temperatures of 54.4ºC (130ºF) on Sunday, potentially the highest global temperature in more than 100 years.
What was the temperature yesterday in Maryland?
Maryland Line Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours
|8:54 pm||82 °F||7 mph|
|7:54 pm||85 °F||7 mph|
|6:54 pm||88 °F||10 mph|
What information do you get from a weather report?
More detailed weather reports also contain information about precipitation, wind speed and direction, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, and other things as well. A typical weather report tells you the high and low temperatures for the past day. It also tells you the present temperature.
How much snow is at BWI Airport?
Record 29.2 inches of snow reported at BWI Airport.
Does it rain a lot in Maryland?
Maryland’s average annual rainfall is an ample 44″ (1117.6mm) and ranges from 37″ (939.8mm) in the Cumberland area to 48″ (1219.2mm) in the Allegheny Plateau. The precipitation distribution is even over the year with a peak during the summer.
What months does it snow in Maryland?
The first snowfall of winter for Baltimore usually arrives in December. Although uncommon, November can get a little snow. The season’s last snowfall typically happens in March. Once every three or four years, Baltimore’s last snowfall occurs as early as February.
Does Maryland get tornadoes?
(WJZ) — The National Weather Service confirmed two more tornadoes landed in Maryland on the evening of May 3, when a strong round of storms moved through the region. NWS reported an EF-1 tornado formed near Unionville in Frederick County and an EF-0 tornado formed in New Windsor in Carroll County.