- 1 How far apart are Washington DC and Baltimore?
- 2 What is halfway between DC and Baltimore?
- 3 How many hours is it from Washington to Baltimore?
- 4 Is Baltimore dangerous?
- 5 What city in Maryland is closest to Washington DC?
- 6 Where should I live between Baltimore and DC?
- 7 How do you find the halfway point between two cities?
- 8 How far is Baltimore from White House?
- 9 How far is Baltimore from New York by plane?
- 10 What’s the most dangerous city in Maryland?
- 11 Is Baltimore the worst city in America?
- 12 What is the most dangerous city in the US?
How far apart are Washington DC and Baltimore?
Distance from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore is 56 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 35 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Washington, D.C. and Baltimore is 56 km= 35 miles.
What is halfway between DC and Baltimore?
The best city between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD to meet is South Laurel, Maryland. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Barbersville Trailer Park, Maryland. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 20724.
How many hours is it from Washington to Baltimore?
There are 34.92 miles from Washington to Baltimore in northeast direction and 38 miles (61.16 kilometers) by car, following the Baltimore – Washington Parkway route. Washington and Baltimore are 47 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD.
Is Baltimore dangerous?
9. BALTIMORE CAN BE A DANGEROUS PLACE (BUT MAINLY IN CERTAIN AREAS) It’s particularly high in the West Baltimore neighborhood. Wealthier, gentrified, and/or tourist areas like Inner Harbor, Mount Vernon, Federal Hill, and Fells Point are of much less concern.
What city in Maryland is closest to Washington DC?
Silver Spring, Maryland Located due north of the capital is Silver Spring, Maryland. Since it is adjacent to D.C., Silver Spring residents have a short commute. The city offers a mixture of new establishments but still retains its historical appeal, with countless parks and boutiques.
Where should I live between Baltimore and DC?
Silver Spring or College Park are probably your best bets for living in- between Baltimore and DC. You can commute either by car, MTA, or metro to both locations, plus there are more things to do for the younger crowd. Columbia is definitely more of family and McMansion town.
How do you find the halfway point between two cities?
Find great places to meet or stop halfway between two or more locations using Whatshalfway.com. Find the exact halfway point by time or distance and then choose a venue to meet or stop at. Plan business meetings with our Meeting Planner and find somewhere in the middle of everyone.
How far is Baltimore from White House?
The distance between Baltimore and White House is 36 miles.
How far is Baltimore from New York by plane?
Distance from Baltimore, MD to New York is approximately 300 kilometers. Flights from Baltimore, MD to New York • Airlines & Flight Duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Delta Air Lines BWI ➝ JFK||1 hr 14 mins|
What’s the most dangerous city in Maryland?
Table 2: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in Maryland
|Rank||City||Total Crime Rate Per 100,000 Inhabitants|
|1||Ocean City Previous rank: Not Ranked||16,295|
|2||Elkton Previous rank: 1||7,887|
|3||Cumberland Previous rank: 4||6,977|
|4||Baltimore Previous rank: 5||6,558|
Is Baltimore the worst city in America?
The violent crime rate in Baltimore is 1,859 per 100,000 people. In 2019, 348 people in Baltimore were murdered.
What is the most dangerous city in the US?
Detroit, MI remains in the number one spot as the most violent city in America for the second straight year with a violent crime rate of 19.5 per 1,000 population, and the chance of being a violent crime victim is 1 in 51. The city reported 13,088 violent crimes last year, down 3% from the prior year.