- 1 How much snow does Hagerstown Md have?
- 2 What is Hagerstown Md known for?
- 3 What day had the highest rainfall?
- 4 What is the average annual rainfall in Maryland?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Maryland?
- 6 What are the bad parts of Maryland?
- 7 How dangerous is Hagerstown?
- 8 What is the most rain to fall in 1 hour?
- 9 What is America’s rainiest city?
- 10 What’s the driest place on Earth?
- 11 What month does it rain the most in Maryland?
- 12 How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
- 13 Does it rain a lot in Maryland?
How much snow does Hagerstown Md have?
|Hagerstown, Maryland||United States|
|Snowfall||24.5 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||119.3 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||198 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||86.0°||85.8°|
What is Hagerstown Md known for?
Hagerstown Today Today, in keeping with its rich history the “Hub City” sits at the crossroads of two major interstates I-70 and I-81. It serves as gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, D.C. area as well as the “hub” of government, commerce and recreation for the tri-state area.
What day had the highest rainfall?
Image credit: NOAA.
- 1) Hurricane Harvey, August 27 – 30, 2017: 25.6” over 14,000 square miles.
- 2) Hurricane Florence, September 14 – 17, 2018: 17.5” over 14,000 square miles.
- 3) Northern Louisiana spring storm, March 8 – 11, 2016: 16.3” over 14,000 square miles.
What is the average annual rainfall in Maryland?
Precipitation. Average annual precipitation: 59 inches. Peaks in July and August when thunderstorms average once every five days.
What is the most dangerous city in Maryland?
Table 2: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in Maryland
|Rank||City||Total Crime Rate Per 100,000 Inhabitants|
|1||Ocean City Previous rank: Not Ranked||16,295|
|2||Elkton Previous rank: 1||7,887|
|3||Cumberland Previous rank: 4||6,977|
|4||Baltimore Previous rank: 5||6,558|
What are the bad parts of Maryland?
10 Most Dangerous Places In Maryland
- Elkton, Cecil County.
- Bladensburg, Prince George’s County.
- Ocean City, Worcester County.
- Cambridge, Dorchester County.
- Salisbury, Wicomico County.
- Cumberland, Allegany County.
- Mount Rainier, Prince George’s County.
How dangerous is Hagerstown?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hagerstown is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Hagerstown is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Maryland, Hagerstown has a crime rate that is higher than 88% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the most rain to fall in 1 hour?
The record for most rainfall in a single hour is 12 inches (30.5 cm), set in Holt, Missouri, in 1947.
What is America’s rainiest city?
Mobile is the rainiest city in the United States. Mobile receives an average annual rainfall of 67 inches and has about 59 rainy days per year. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile’s winters tend to be mild and rainy, and the area is subjected to tropical storms and hurricanes during hurricane season.
What’s the driest place on Earth?
The Atacama Desert in Chile, known as the driest place on Earth, is awash with color after a year’s worth of extreme rainfall. In an average year, this desert is a very dry place.
What month does it rain the most in Maryland?
The driest month in Baltimore is April with 3.00 inches of precipitation, and with 3.98 inches September is the wettest month.
How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
Here’s how the group breaks down that number: Housing: $1,692 per month. Food: $782 per month. Child Care: $1,458 per month. Transportation: $1,221 per month.
Does it rain a lot in Maryland?
Maryland’s average annual rainfall is an ample 44″ (1117.6mm) and ranges from 37″ (939.8mm) in the Cumberland area to 48″ (1219.2mm) in the Allegheny Plateau. The precipitation distribution is even over the year with a peak during the summer.