- 1 Is California MD safe?
- 2 Is California Maryland a good place to live?
- 3 What is in California Maryland?
- 4 How long does it take to get to California from Maryland?
- 5 What stores are in California Maryland?
- 6 Is Hollywood MD safe?
- 7 What is the crime rate in California Maryland?
- 8 Is Leonardtown MD a good place to live?
- 9 Is it cheaper to live in California or Maryland?
- 10 Is California or Maryland more expensive?
- 11 How much more expensive is California than Maryland?
- 12 Is there a town in Maryland called California?
- 13 How far is Waldorf from Maryland?
Is California MD safe?
Is California, MD Safe? The A- grade means the rate of crime is lower than the average US city. California is in the 80th percentile for safety, meaning 20% of cities are safer and 80% of cities are more dangerous.
Is California Maryland a good place to live?
California is a town in Maryland with a population of 14,815. California is in St. Mary’s County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Many families and young professionals live in California and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in California are above average.
What is in California Maryland?
Best Places To Go Near You
- Patuxent River Naval Air Museum. 22156 Three Notch Road.
- St. Mary’s – Nicolet Park.
- Calvert Marine Museum. 14200 Solomons Island Road.
- Chesapeake Biological Laboratory. 146 Williams Street.
- Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center.
- Sotterley Plantation.
- Estuarine Research Center.
- Cove Point Lighthouse.
How long does it take to get to California from Maryland?
How long is the drive from California to Maryland? The total driving time is 40 hours, 51 minutes.
What stores are in California Maryland?
The Best 10 Shopping in California, MD
- Target. 0.3 mi. 15 reviews.
- Inner Equinox. 3.2 mi. 8 reviews.
- Marshalls. 1.7 mi. 4 reviews.
- Pink Beach III LLC. 1.4 mi. 2 reviews.
- Ross Dress for Less. 0.2 mi. $ Department Stores, Women’s Clothing, Home Decor.
- Third Eye Comics. 0.3 mi.
- Belk Department Store. 1.5 mi.
- Walmart Supercenter. 0.6 mi.
Is Hollywood MD safe?
Hollywood is in the 76th percentile for safety, meaning 24% of cities are safer and 76% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Hollywood’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Hollywood is 17.69 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is the crime rate in California Maryland?
Nearby Cities With Low Crime Rates
|City, State||Population||Total crime /100k people|
|St. George Island, MD||229||971|
|Drum Point, MD||2,917||977|
Is Leonardtown MD a good place to live?
Leonardtown is a very nice, small community for families to grow and live. There are a couple of outdoor activities to participate in but don’t expect any clubs or the like. Great for family. Great rural area that provides a lot options for families.
Is it cheaper to live in California or Maryland?
The cost of living in Baltimore, MD is -21.4% lower than in Los Angeles, CA. You would have to earn a salary of $47,147 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Baltimore, MD typically pay -9.1% less than employers in Los Angeles, CA.
Is California or Maryland more expensive?
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means California is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means California, Maryland is more expensive.
How much more expensive is California than Maryland?
|Cost of Living Indexes||Baltimore, MD||Los Angeles, CA|
|Overall Index: Homeowner, No Child care, Taxes Not Considered||88.2||173.3|
|Food & Groceries||98.0||104.1|
|Median Home Cost||$114,300||$689,500|
Is there a town in Maryland called California?
California is a census-designated place and community in St. Mary’s County, Maryland, United States.
How far is Waldorf from Maryland?
There are 31.35 miles from Waldorf to California in southeast direction and 34 miles (54.72 kilometers) by car, following the MD 5 route. Waldorf and California are 42 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.