- 1 Where should I go in Maryland this weekend?
- 2 Where can I stay in Maryland?
- 3 Is Maryland a good place to stay?
- 4 What is a good day trip in Maryland?
- 5 Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- 6 What is Maryland best known for?
- 7 What can couples do in Maryland?
- 8 Is Ocean City Maryland Safe?
- 9 Is Kent Island an island?
- 10 What is a livable salary in Maryland?
- 11 Is Maryland cheaper than Virginia?
- 12 Where should you not live in Maryland?
- 13 What is close to Baltimore?
Where should I go in Maryland this weekend?
11 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways in Maryland
- Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore’s Inner Harbor at dusk.
- Annapolis, Maryland. Thurgood Marshall Monument in front of the Maryland State House.
- Ocean City, Maryland.
- Tilghman Island, Maryland.
- Frederick, Maryland.
- Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.
- Assateague Island, Maryland.
Where can I stay in Maryland?
Stay in Maryland’s best hotels!
- Cambria Hotel Ocean City – Bayfront.
- Courtyard by Marriott Bowie.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Silver Spring.
- Cambria Hotel – Arundel Mills BWI Airport.
- Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus.
- Cambria Hotel College Park.
- Springhill Suites Baltimore White Marsh/Middle River.
- Hampton Inn Cumberland.
Is Maryland a good place to stay?
Home to The Johns Hopkins University, Port of Baltimore and one of the lowest poverty rates in the country, Maryland is among the most densely populated states in the nation. Frederick, Easton, Rockville and Baltimore are among the best places to live in Maryland.
What is a good day trip in Maryland?
Life is a Beach
- Assateague Island**
- Ocean City**
- Sandy Point State Park*
- North Beach*
- Gunpowder Falls State Park*
- Oregon Ridge Beach*
- Cunningham Falls State Park** Day at the Museum.
- Maryland Science Center*
Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine. 3,366. Historic Sites • National Parks.
- Fell’s Point. 2,781. Neighborhoods • Historic Walking Areas.
- Ocean City Beach. 4,235.
- Seneca Creek State Park. State Parks.
- U.S. Naval Academy. 2,931.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards. 5,039.
- National Aquarium. 7,065.
- Sagamore Spirit Distillery. 872.
What is Maryland best known for?
Overview of Maryland Home to the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland is known for its blue crabs and the city of Baltimore, a major historic trading port, baseball power and birthplace of the national anthem.
What can couples do in Maryland?
14 Romantic Things for Couples to do in Maryland
- Fiore Winery & Distillery. 3026 Whiteford Road, Pylesville, MD 21132.
- The Capital Grille. 500 E.
- Waterfront Promenade.
- Black Ankle Vineyards.
- Assateague Island.
- SPAGnVOLA Chocolatier.
- Mully’s Brewery.
- Watermark Cruises.
Is Ocean City Maryland Safe?
Considering only the crime rate, West Ocean City is less safe than the Maryland state average and less safe than the national average.
Is Kent Island an island?
Kent Island is the largest island in the Chesapeake Bay and a historic place in Maryland.
What is a livable salary in Maryland?
Living Wage Calculation for Baltimore city, Maryland
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
Is Maryland cheaper than Virginia?
Between Maryland and Virginia, the quality of life was the same but Virginia was about 25% cheaper than either the District or Maryland. Politically speaking, the differences between Maryland and Virginia are at the state level.
Where should you not live in Maryland?
Here Are The 12 Most Dangerous Places In Maryland After Dark
- Baltimore. Flickr / A. Currell.
- Elkton. Flickr / Adam Moss. According to Neighborhood Scout, Elkton’s violent crime rate is higher than the national average.
- Bladensburg. Flickr / Ken Lund.
- Ocean City. Flickr / Scott Gentzen.
- Salisbury. Flickr / Eric Fischer.
What is close to Baltimore?
Major cities near Baltimore, MD
- 35 miles to Washington, DC.
- 90 miles to Philadelphia, PA.
- 164 miles to Newark, NJ.
- 168 miles to Jersey City, NJ.
- 169 miles to Norfolk, VA.
- 171 miles to New York, NY.
- 172 miles to Virginia Beach, VA.
- 175 miles to Chesapeake, VA.