- 1 What county is savage Maryland in?
- 2 Is Savage MD safe?
- 3 How far is Savage MD from Baltimore MD?
- 4 How far is Frederick Maryland from Savage Maryland?
- 5 What is in Savage MD?
- 6 How old is Columbia MD?
- 7 Is Savage Maryland a good place to live?
- 8 What county is Laurel Maryland in?
- 9 How far is Chicago to Maryland?
- 10 How far is Baltimore from Ocean City?
- 11 How far is Maryland from Georgia?
What county is savage Maryland in?
Savage is an unincorporated community and census-designated place located in Howard County, Maryland, United States, approximately 18 miles (29 km) south of Baltimore and 21 miles (34 km) north of Washington, D.C. It is situated close to the city of Laurel and to the planned community of Columbia.
Is Savage MD safe?
Savage is in the 64th percentile for safety, meaning 36% of cities are safer and 64% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Savage’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Savage is 21.47 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How far is Savage MD from Baltimore MD?
Distance from Baltimore, MD to Savage, MD There are 15.39 miles from Baltimore to Savage in southwest direction and 18 miles (28.97 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route. Baltimore and Savage are 21 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Frederick Maryland from Savage Maryland?
Distance from Frederick, MD to Savage, MD There are 36.83 miles from Frederick to Savage in southeast direction and 45 miles (72.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 and US-40 route.
What is in Savage MD?
Best things to do in Savage, MD
- Terrapin Adventures. 1.0 mi. 83 reviews.
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events. 1.6 mi. 159 reviews.
- Monster Mini Golf. 2.5 mi. 90 reviews.
- National Cryptologic Museum. 3.6 mi. 47 reviews.
- NinjaBE. 1.8 mi. 32 reviews.
- Breakout Games – Columbia. 1.8 mi. 86 reviews.
- Lake Elkhorn Park. 2.7 mi.
- Savage Mill. 1.0 mi.
How old is Columbia MD?
The whole of Columbia was founded by legendary developer James Rouse in 1967. The 14,000 acres includes ten primary residential villages.
Is Savage Maryland a good place to live?
Savage is in Howard County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland. Living in Savage offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Savage there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Savage and residents tend to lean liberal.
What county is Laurel Maryland in?
Laurel, city, Prince George’s county, central Maryland, U.S., on the Patuxent River midway between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore.
How far is Chicago to Maryland?
The distance between Maryland and Chicago is 586 miles. The road distance is 701.8 miles.
How far is Baltimore from Ocean City?
The distance between Baltimore and Ocean City is 106 miles. The road distance is 125.9 miles.
How far is Maryland from Georgia?
The distance between Georgia and Maryland is 608 miles.