- 1 What is Easton Maryland famous for?
- 2 What county is Easton Maryland in?
- 3 Is Easton Maryland Safe?
- 4 How far is Columbia from Easton MD?
- 5 How far is Easton MD from the beach?
- 6 What is there to do in Easton MD today?
- 7 What restaurants are in Easton Maryland?
- 8 What country is Maryland?
- 9 How did Easton Maryland get its name?
- 10 Where should I live in Easton MD?
- 11 Is St Michaels Md safe?
- 12 What is the crime rate in Salisbury Maryland?
What is Easton Maryland famous for?
Cultural Capital of the Eastern Shore Easton has been the sophisticated center of the Eastern Shore since it’s founding in 1790. Today it’s known for its excellent restaurants, outstanding lodging, an assortment of upscale boutiques plus its studios and galleries abuzz in a vibrant arts scene.
What county is Easton Maryland in?
Talbot County, Maryland. Founded in 1710, Easton serves as the county seat. This St. Michaels museum celebrates our maritime heritage.
Is Easton Maryland Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Easton is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Easton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Maryland, Easton has a crime rate that is higher than 77% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Columbia from Easton MD?
Distance from Easton, MD to Columbia, MD There are 51.54 miles from Easton to Columbia in northwest direction and 68 miles (109.44 kilometers) by car, following the US-50 and US-301 route.
How far is Easton MD from the beach?
Beaches Near Easton, Maryland
|Beaches||Distance & Direction|
|Highlys Beach||12.9 miles S|
|Cedar Grove Beach||14 miles SSE|
What is there to do in Easton MD today?
1a Best Things to Do in Easton, Maryland
- The Academy Art Museum, Easton, Maryland.
- Pickering Creek Audubon Center, Easton, Maryland.
- The Third Haven Friends Meeting House.
- Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Association.
- The Trippe Gallery, Easton, Maryland.
- Troika Gallery, Easton, Maryland.
- Scossa Restaurant, Easton, Maryland.
What restaurants are in Easton Maryland?
- Bas Rouge – 19 Federal Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Bonheur – 5 Goldsborough Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Bumble Bee Juice – 13 Federal Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Portofino Ristorante Italiano – 4 West Dover Street, Easton, MD 21601.
- Scossa Restaurant & Lounge – 8 N.
What country is Maryland?
Maryland, constituent state of the United States of America. One of the original 13 states, it lies at the centre of the Eastern Seaboard, amid the great commercial and population complex that stretches from Maine to Virginia.
How did Easton Maryland get its name?
Parklands include Seth Demonstration Forest and Wye Oak State Park, the home of a massive 450-year-old white oak, the official state tree of Maryland. The county’s origin dates to 1661–62; it was named for Grace Talbot, sister of Cecilius Calvert, 2nd Baron Baltimore. Easton is the county seat.
Where should I live in Easton MD?
There are five neighborhoods within Easton: Crofton, Mulberry Station, Bretridge, Gulton, and St. Aubins Heights. Each Easton neighborhood has its own charm, with the homes overlooking the Tred Avon River among the most sought-after in the town.
Is St Michaels Md safe?
Michaels is a safe town. Violent crime is virtually non-existent.
What is the crime rate in Salisbury Maryland?
With a crime rate of 56 per one thousand residents, Salisbury has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 18.