- 1 What is the date of Sunfest in Ocean City Maryland?
- 2 Is Ocean City Bike Week 2020 Cancelled?
- 3 Is Sunfest 2020 Cancelled in Ocean City Maryland?
- 4 What stores are on the Ocean City boardwalk?
- 5 Who is playing at Sunfest 2020?
- 6 Are they having Bike Week in Ocean City Maryland?
- 7 Are they still having Bike Week in Ocean City Maryland?
- 8 Is Ocean City having Bike Week this year?
- 9 What should I buy in Ocean City Maryland?
- 10 Is Ocean City Boardwalk open year round?
- 11 What is there to do on the boardwalk in Ocean City Maryland?
What is the date of Sunfest in Ocean City Maryland?
September 30 – October 3, 2021 Enjoy four fun-filled days of arts and crafts, delicious food, hayrides, kids activities and musical entertainment. Plus, Sunfest hosts big musical headliners every year!
Is Ocean City Bike Week 2020 Cancelled?
OCEAN CITY — The combined Bike Week 2020 events planned for September were the latest to fall victim to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic when organizers that week announced they will be postponed.
Is Sunfest 2020 Cancelled in Ocean City Maryland?
Ocean City moves Sunfest event to new date in 2020 to avoid conflict with unofficial car show. Ocean City officials announced Tuesday that its annual Sunfest will be moved to a different date this year to avoid conflicts with an unofficial car show that the mayor said placed the town “under siege and in danger.”
What stores are on the Ocean City boardwalk?
Along the boardwalk in Ocean City you’ll find Trimpers Amusements, Thrashers Fries, Jolly Roger Amusements, Fisher’s Popcorn, Dolle’s Candyland, Kohr Bros. Frozen Custard, Dumser’s Ice Cream, Candy Kitchen, Dandy Don’s Bike Rentals, and Ocean City’s only Boardwalk brewery, just to name a few.
Who is playing at Sunfest 2020?
Latin rock superstar Juanes, Grammy-winning rockers Cage the Elephant, Darius Rucker, Adam Lambert and Melissa Etheridge are among the acts leading the lineup announced Wednesday for SunFest 2020, the annual four-day music festival on the waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach April 30-May 3.
Are they having Bike Week in Ocean City Maryland?
September 15-19, 2021.
Are they still having Bike Week in Ocean City Maryland?
OC BikeFest 2021 September 15-19 Ocean City Maryland.
Is Ocean City having Bike Week this year?
Due to Covid-19, and extensive discussions with the Town of Ocean City and Worcester County Health Department, we have decided to postpone all activities to 2021. As an event, OC BikeFest and Delmarva Bike Week draw attendees, sponsors and vendors from dozens of states.
What should I buy in Ocean City Maryland?
Must Buy Souvenirs in Ocean City, MD
- Malibu’s Surf Shop.
- Raised by Tides.
- Print from Ocean Gallery.
- Art from Marc Emond at Ragamuffin.
- Ocean City Surf Club.
- Ocean City History Book.
- An Arcade prize.
Is Ocean City Boardwalk open year round?
Whether or not you are a beachcomber, do not let a trip to Ocean City, New Jersey pass by without visiting our world-famous Boardwalk and downtown shopping district! Open year round, our Boardwalk and downtown district feature incredible seaside dining, art galleries, apparel and novelty shops.
What is there to do on the boardwalk in Ocean City Maryland?
10 Things You Must Do at the Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park.
- Trimpers Rides.
- Ripleys Believe it or Not.
- Flashback Old Time Photos.
- Bike World Boardwalk Rentals.
- OC Life Saving Museum.
- Boardwalk Tram.
- Ocean Gallery.