- 1 What is the 15 day forecast for Ocean City Maryland?
- 2 What’s the weather for Ocean City Maryland next week?
- 3 What is the degrees in Ocean City Maryland?
- 4 Is Ocean City warm in April?
- 5 Is Ocean City Maryland dangerous?
- 6 What is there to do in Ocean City MD this weekend?
- 7 Is Ocean City MD Boardwalk open?
- 8 What stores are on the Ocean City boardwalk?
- 9 What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland on a rainy day?
- 10 Does it snow in Ocean City MD?
- 11 How accurate are 10 day forecasts?
- 12 What does it mean isolated thunderstorms?
- 13 What is there to do in Ocean City MD in April?
- 14 How much money should I take to Ocean City MD?
- 15 What is Ocean City Md known for?
What is the 15 day forecast for Ocean City Maryland?
|Wed, Jul 14||Clearing skies. Warm.||87°F|
|Thu, Jul 15||Partly cloudy. Warm.||89°F|
|Fri, Jul 16||Isolated tstorms late. Overcast. Warm.||86°F|
|Sat, Jul 17||Tstorms late. Overcast. Warm.||84°F|
What’s the weather for Ocean City Maryland next week?
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
What is the degrees in Ocean City Maryland?
Lat: 38.31°NLon: 75.12°WElev: 13ft. Ocean City, Ocean City Municipal Airport (KOXB)
|Heat Index||85°F (29°C)|
|Last update||1 Jul 2:53 am EDT|
Is Ocean City warm in April?
What is the temperature in April in Ocean City? In Ocean City, in April, the average high-temperature is 56.1°F (13.4°C), and the average low-temperature is 49.8°F (9.9°C).
Is Ocean City Maryland dangerous?
Is West Ocean City, MD Safe? The F grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US city. West Ocean City is in the 3rd percentile for safety, meaning 97% of cities are safer and 3% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in West Ocean City is 120.54 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is there to do in Ocean City MD this weekend?
Whether it’s a weekend getaway or an week -long vacation, a terrific way to kick start your vacation is with a fun event.
- Toast Our Coast Wine & Ale Trail.
- Fager’s Island Restaurant and Bar.
- Burley Oak Brewing Company.
- Costa Ventosa Vineyards and Winery.
- OC Air Show.
- Backshore Brewing Company.
- BJs on the Water.
Is Ocean City MD Boardwalk open?
The beach and Boardwalk in Ocean City are open to visitors. As with previous years, we do not encourage anyone to go into the ocean when lifeguards are not on duty.
What stores are on the Ocean City boardwalk?
Along the boardwalk in Ocean City you’ll find Trimpers Amusements, Thrashers Fries, Jolly Roger Amusements, Fisher’s Popcorn, Dolle’s Candyland, Kohr Bros. Frozen Custard, Dumser’s Ice Cream, Candy Kitchen, Dandy Don’s Bike Rentals, and Ocean City’s only Boardwalk brewery, just to name a few.
What is there to do in Ocean City Maryland on a rainy day?
Rainy Day Things to Do in Ocean City, MD
- Tanger Outlets Ocean City.
- Windmill Creek Vineyard & Winery.
- Flashback Old Time Photos.
- Old Pro Golf – 136th St Indoor Course.
- Quiet Storm Surf Shop.
- DoDo Cookie Dough & Ice Cream.
- Assateague Island Visitor Center.
- Ocean Gallery.
Does it snow in Ocean City MD?
Ocean City, Maryland gets 44 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Ocean City averages 8 inches of snow per year.
How accurate are 10 day forecasts?
The Short Answer: A seven- day forecast can accurately predict the weather about 80 percent of the time and a five- day forecast can accurately predict the weather approximately 90 percent of the time. However, a 10 – day —or longer— forecast is only right about half the time.
What does it mean isolated thunderstorms?
Isolated thunderstorms: The National Weather Service uses the term “ isolated ” to describe a less than 30% chance of measurable precipitation (0.01 inch) for a given location.
What is there to do in Ocean City MD in April?
Things like the Life Saving Museum and Ripley’s Museum and the arcades will be open then too. You can rent and ride bicycles on the boardwalk, fly a kite on the beach ( bring your own, or buy one at any Sunsations, the Kite Loft, Roses, or almost any shop on in town).
How much money should I take to Ocean City MD?
How much money will you need for your trip to Ocean City? You should plan to spend around $128 per day on your vacation in Ocean City, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $39 on meals for one day and $38 on local transportation.
What is Ocean City Md known for?
Ocean City is most famous for its boardwalk, salt-water taffy, and its status as the White Marlin Capital of the World. The History of Ocean City is one of growth but also one of small town roots and Eastern Shore culture.