- 1 What is there to do in Baltimore this weekend?
- 2 What is there to do in Maryland this weekend?
- 3 What is there to do in Baltimore on Saturday?
- 4 Where is the most dangerous part of Baltimore?
- 5 Where should I go in Baltimore tonight?
- 6 Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- 7 What are some things to do this weekend?
- 8 What is there to do in Annapolis MD this weekend?
- 9 What should I do today Maryland?
- 10 What should you not miss in Baltimore?
- 11 What is Baltimore known for food?
- 12 Is Baltimore a good place to live?
- 13 What are the bad parts of Maryland?
- 14 Where is the hood in Baltimore?
- 15 Is Baltimore dangerous 2020?
What is there to do in Baltimore this weekend?
What to Do
- Lexington Market. https://www.flickr.com/photos/bbcradio4.
- National Aquarium. This massive aquarium on the harbor is one of Baltimore’s most visited attractions.
- Baltimore Museum of Art. Photo Credit via Flick @baltimoreheritage.
- George Peabody Library.
- Edgar Allan Poe House.
- Fells Point.
- Berger cookies.
- Old Bay.
What is there to do in Maryland this weekend?
53 Fun Things To Do & Places To Visit In Maryland
- Ocean City Boardwalk. Lissandra Melo / Shutterstock.
- Basignani Winery. Chris Trotter / flickr.
- National Aquarium. ESB Professional / Shutterstock.
- Mike’s Crab House. Mike’s Crab House.
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine.
- Great Falls.
- B&O Railroad Museum.
What is there to do in Baltimore on Saturday?
Best fun things to do on a saturday night in Baltimore, MD
- Illusions Magic Bar & Lounge. 2.2 mi. 327 reviews.
- Top of the World. 1.6 mi. 87 reviews.
- Bengies Drive-In Theatre. 11.1 mi. 240 reviews.
- Willard & Wood. 1.5 mi.
- Baltimore Improv Group. 0.4 mi.
- BLK SWAN. 1.8 mi.
- The Nevermore Haunt. 0.9 mi.
- The Walters Art Museum. 1.0 mi.
Where is the most dangerous part of Baltimore?
The most dangerous areas in Baltimore is based on data from the local law enforcement agency and when not available, also includes estimates based on demographic data.
- Hopkins-Middle East. Population 7,746.
- West Baltimore.
- Cherry Hill.
- Berea Area.
- Fairfield Area.
- Greenmount East.
- Brooklyn-Curtis Bay.
Where should I go in Baltimore tonight?
Top Attractions in Baltimore
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine. 3,366. Historic Sites • National Parks.
- Fell’s Point. 2,781.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards. 5,039.
- National Aquarium. 7,065.
- Sagamore Spirit Distillery. 872.
- The Walters Art Museum. 1,447.
- American Visionary Art Museum. 1,614.
- Baltimore Museum of Art. 807.
Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
You And Your Partner Will Love These 12 Unique Date Ideas In Maryland
- Terrapin Adventures (Savage)
- Bengies Drive-In Theatre (Baltimore)
- Wisp Resort (McHenry)
- Six Flags America (Upper Marlboro)
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (Cumberland)
- A Wine Tour with Vino 301 (Multiple Locations)
- Capital Wheel (National Harbor)
What are some things to do this weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is there to do in Annapolis MD this weekend?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Annapolis, MD
- Annapolis Historic District. Colorful homes in the Annapolis Historic District.
- U.S. Naval Academy Museum.
- Quiet Waters Park.
- Maryland State House.
- Hammond-Harwood House.
- William Paca House and Garden.
- Kunta Kinte – Alex Haley Memorial.
- Banneker-Douglass Museum.
What should I do today Maryland?
25 Free (or Nearly Free) Things to Do in Maryland
- Assateague Island National Seashore.
- Maryland Scenic Byways.
- Mallows Bay.
- Ego Alley.
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts.
- Swallow Falls State Park.
- Canal Place.
- House of Yoder.
What should you not miss in Baltimore?
10 Can’t- Miss Things to Do in Baltimore
- Hit the Inner Harbor.
- Party Like a Pirate in Fells Point.
- Explore the African-American Experience.
- Whether it’s Ravens or Orioles, Catch Baltimore’s Birds in Act.
- Something for Every Art Lover in Three Amazing Museums.
- Meet Hipsters in their Natural Environment.
What is Baltimore known for food?
Baltimore knows good food – especially seafood. Check out these 11 iconic foods in Charm City that will have your mouth watering. These 11 Iconic Foods In Baltimore Will Have Your Mouth Watering
- Steamed Blue Crabs. Flickr / Mike Licht.
- Crab Cakes.
- Bergers Cookies.
- Old Bay.
- Natty Boh.
- Ledo’s PIzza.
Is Baltimore a good place to live?
Because of its great location, lively neighborhoods, and employment opportunities that make Baltimore a good place to live, the city’s cost of living is 17% higher than the national average. A large portion of that cost is housing — which is 47% higher than the national average.
What are the bad parts of Maryland?
10 Most Dangerous Places In Maryland
- Elkton, Cecil County.
- Bladensburg, Prince George’s County.
- Ocean City, Worcester County.
- Cambridge, Dorchester County.
- Salisbury, Wicomico County.
- Cumberland, Allegany County.
- Mount Rainier, Prince George’s County.
Where is the hood in Baltimore?
Just north of East Balitmore is the Northeast section with Baltimore hoods of York Road, Greenmount, Northwoods, Hillen Road, Belair Road or Ramblewood. Other sections of the city are the South Side which has areas like Cherry Hill, Westport and Brooklyn, Turner Station and areas within Maryland’s Baltimore County.
Is Baltimore dangerous 2020?
In 2020, Baltimore is shrinking as well as being violent and corrupt. With 58 murders per 100,000 residents in 2019, Baltimore is the deadliest U.S. city with more than 500,000 residents by a wide margin.