- 1 How many inches of snow did Baltimore get?
- 2 When was the last snowfall in Maryland?
- 3 What is the most snow Maryland has gotten?
- 4 What year did it snow in April in Maryland?
- 5 Will there be snow in Maryland in 2020?
- 6 What year was Snowmageddon?
- 7 Does Maryland get a lot of snow?
- 8 When was the worst blizzard in Maryland?
- 9 When was the worst snowstorm in Maryland?
- 10 What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Maryland?
- 11 Will it snow this winter in Maryland?
- 12 How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
- 13 What is the largest blizzard in history?
- 14 Has it ever snowed on Christmas in Baltimore?
- 15 How hot was it in Baltimore today?
How many inches of snow did Baltimore get?
|Baltimore, Maryland||United States|
|Snowfall||18.5 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||113.6 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||213 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||88.1°||85.8°|
When was the last snowfall in Maryland?
Since then, the most amount of snow to land in one day at Baltimore is 25.5 inches (64.8 centimetres) on January 23, 2016. Baltimore – Extreme Daily Snowfall for Each Year.
|2.8||December 09, 2017||7.1|
|25.5||January 23, 2016||64.8|
|6.3||February 21, 2015||16.0|
|9.6||February 13, 2014||24.4|
What is the most snow Maryland has gotten?
The most snowfall ever recorded in a single winter in Maryland was during the winter of 2009-10, when 262.5 inches of snow fell at Keysers Ridge in Garrett County. Summer Weather. In summer, the average temperature is 72.7 degrees Fahrenheit.
What year did it snow in April in Maryland?
On April 9, 1884, 8 inches of snow fell in Baltimore marking the latest significant snow for a season.”
Will there be snow in Maryland in 2020?
The Farmers’ Almanac Predicts A Snowy Winter For Maryland 2020 -2021.
What year was Snowmageddon?
The blizzard over the Northeastern United States imaged by NASA’s Aqua satellite on February 5. The February 5–6, 2010 North American blizzard, commonly referred to as Snowmageddon, was a blizzard that had major and widespread impact in the Northeastern United States.
Does Maryland get a lot of snow?
Average annual snowfall over Maryland ranges from a minimum of eight to 10 inches along the coastal areas of the Southern Eastern Shore division to a maximum well over 80 inches in Garrett County. Actually, there is a variation in the annual average from about 35 inches to over 100 inches in this county.
When was the worst blizzard in Maryland?
In February 2010, Maryland received more snow than many residents had ever seen or might ever see again in their lifetime. “Two back-to-back, humongous blizzards rolled through Maryland. The first was the biggest.
When was the worst snowstorm in Maryland?
Top Ten 1-, 2- and 3-Day Snowfall Totals (inches) at Baltimore, MD
- 26.8. Feb 16-18, 2003. 29.2. Jan 22-23, 2016.
- 26.6. Jan 7-9, 1996. 26.3. Jan 27-28, 1922.
- 26.5. Jan 27-29, 1922. 25.0. Feb 5-6, 2010.
- 21.3. Feb 12-14, 1899. 24.4.
- 12.0. Feb 16-18, 1900. 22.5.
- 10.8. Feb 14-16, 1996. 22.0.
- 10.5. Mar 2-4, 1960. 20.3.
- 10.5. Feb 5-7, 1899. 20.0.
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Maryland?
The coldest recorded temperature in Maryland was 100 years ago on Jan. 13, 1912, in Oakland at -40 degrees Fahrenheit. It was recorded by a U.S. Weather Bureau reader named Ralph E. Weber of Oakland.
Will it snow this winter in Maryland?
November 2020 to October 2021. Winter temperatures will be above normal, on average, with the coldest periods in mid-December and early and mid-January. Precipitation will be near normal, with mostly below-normal snowfall. The snowiest periods will occur in mid-December and early March.
How much money do you need to live in Maryland?
Here’s how the group breaks down that number: Housing: $1,692 per month. Food: $782 per month. Child Care: $1,458 per month. Transportation: $1,221 per month.
What is the largest blizzard in history?
The 1972 Iran blizzard, which caused 4,000 reported deaths, was the deadliest blizzard in recorded history. Dropping as much as 26 feet (7.9 m) of snow, it completely covered 200 villages. After a snowfall lasting nearly a week, an area the size of Wisconsin was entirely buried in snow.
Has it ever snowed on Christmas in Baltimore?
The surprise snow on Christmas in Baltimore in 2002
How hot was it in Baltimore today?
Upcoming 5 hours
|Now||7:00 am||9:00 am|
|78 °F||78 °F||83 °F|