- 1 Can you drive to Hawaii from Maryland?
- 2 How far is Hawaii from Maryland flight?
- 3 How many hours does it take from Maryland to Hawaii?
- 4 How much is a trip to Hawaii from Maryland?
- 5 How long is a flight from Baltimore to Hawaii?
- 6 How far is Jamaica from Maryland?
- 7 Can you drive to Hawaii?
- 8 How much is a flight to Hawaii from Maryland?
- 9 How long does it take to fly from California to Hawaii?
- 10 How far is Hawaii from Baltimore?
- 11 How far is BWI to Hawaii?
- 12 How long is a flight from Maryland to California?
- 13 Do you need a passport to go to Hawaii?
- 14 Where should I stay in Hawaii?
- 15 What airlines fly to Hawaii?
Can you drive to Hawaii from Maryland?
Hawaii is located around 7794 KM away from Maryland so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Maryland in 155.89 hours. Your Maryland travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use.
How far is Hawaii from Maryland flight?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Maryland and Hawaii is 7,711 km= 4,791 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Maryland to Hawaii, It takes 8.56 hours to arrive.
How many hours does it take from Maryland to Hawaii?
Average direct flight time is 9 hours 22 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Maryland to Hawaii is 9 hours 22 minutes.
How much is a trip to Hawaii from Maryland?
How long is a flight from Baltimore to Hawaii?
Flight time from Baltimore, MD to Honolulu is 13 hours 5 minutes.
How far is Jamaica from Maryland?
The distance between Maryland and Jamaica is 2372 km.
Can you drive to Hawaii?
It is not possible to drive to Hawaii from mainland United States. You can ship your car over to Hawaii using a freight service or you can fly and pick up a rental car instead. Once you get to Hawaii, there are no car ferries between the different islands.
How much is a flight to Hawaii from Maryland?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$515||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$74||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$39||or less|
How long does it take to fly from California to Hawaii?
How Long Is the Flight to Hawaii From California? For travelers who fly from Sacramento, San Francisco or San Jose, a direct flight to Honolulu takes about five hours and 40 minutes. The average flight to Honolulu from Los Angeles is typically only about 10 minutes longer, clocking in around five hours and 50 minutes.
How far is Hawaii from Baltimore?
The distance between Baltimore and Hawaii is 4817 miles. How long does it take to get from Baltimore to Hawaii?
How far is BWI to Hawaii?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from BWI to Hawaii (“as the crow flies”), which is about 4,843 miles or 7 794 kilometers. Your trip begins at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport in Baltimore, Maryland. It ends in the state of Hawaii.
How long is a flight from Maryland to California?
Average direct flight time is 5 hours 47 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Maryland to California is 5 hours 47 minutes.
Do you need a passport to go to Hawaii?
As long as you have an acceptable form of government ID, you will not require a passport to travel to Hawaii. Non-U.S. citizens do require a passport, and all the same documentation and visas needed to enter the United States of America at any other port.
Where should I stay in Hawaii?
Stay in Hawaii’s best hotels!
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei – FREE Breakfast.
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, a Destination by Hyatt Residence.
- Holua Resort.
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux – Adults Only.
- Royal Kuhio Resort.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Oahu Kapolei.
- The Kulani Maui.
What airlines fly to Hawaii?
Which Airlines Fly to Hawaii?
- Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines has daily non-stop flights from Seattle to Kona, Hawaii (The Big Island); Lihue, Kauai; Kahului, Maui; and Honolulu/Waikiki, Oahu.
- American Airlines.
- Continental Airlines.
- Delta Airlines.
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- United Airlines.