- 1 How many miles is it from Maryland to New York?
- 2 Is Baltimore Maryland close to New York?
- 3 How much does it cost to drive from New York to Maryland?
- 4 What is halfway between Maryland and New York?
- 5 How long is a train ride from New York to Maryland?
- 6 Is Maryland a good place to live?
- 7 How far is Baltimore Maryland from NYC?
- 8 How safe is Baltimore?
- 9 How many hours is Baltimore from New York?
- 10 Can you get into NYC without tolls?
- 11 What is the most expensive toll in New York?
- 12 How many miles can you get on a gallon of gas?
How many miles is it from Maryland to New York?
Distance from Maryland to New York is 292 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 181 miles.
Is Baltimore Maryland close to New York?
Distance from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD There are 169.36 miles from New York to Baltimore in southwest direction and 188 miles (302.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route. New York and Baltimore are 3 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How much does it cost to drive from New York to Maryland?
Road trip planner The total cost of driving from New York to Maryland (one-way) is $38.44 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $76.88 to go from New York to Maryland and back to New York again. Regular fuel costs are around $3.10 per gallon for your trip.
What is halfway between Maryland and New York?
The halfway point between New York City, New York and Baltimore, Maryland is: Deptford Township, NJ. Find a place to meet halfway. These two locations are 188 miles apart and the exact midpoint is 21 Knollwood Dr, Deptford Township, NJ 08096, USA.
How long is a train ride from New York to Maryland?
The Amtrak Acela service takes an average of 2 hours and 18 minutes to reach Baltimore from New York. The Amtrak Acela service stops at three stations on average, between New York and Baltimore. The Amtrak Northeast Regional service takes an average of 2 hours and 49 minutes.
Is Maryland a good place to live?
Home to The Johns Hopkins University, Port of Baltimore and one of the lowest poverty rates in the country, Maryland is among the most densely populated states in the nation. Frederick, Easton, Rockville and Baltimore are among the best places to live in Maryland.
How far is Baltimore Maryland from NYC?
The distance between New York and Baltimore is 171 miles.
How safe is Baltimore?
Many people who plan to visit the city wonder: Is downtown Baltimore safe? Even though the overall crime rate in downtown Baltimore is more than 200 percent higher than the U.S. national average, there are safe parts of Baltimore that you can reliably stick to.
How many hours is Baltimore from New York?
How long is the drive from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY? The total driving time is 3 hours, 5 minutes.
Can you get into NYC without tolls?
Manhattan is an island, and unfortunately, there is absolutely no way to avoid paying at least one toll to drive into it. Even roads that don’t have tolls in other areas will still have one prior to entering or exiting a bridge or tunnel.
What is the most expensive toll in New York?
Top 5 most expensive toll tunnels
- Lincoln and Holland Tunnel in New York – $13 one-way.
- Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel in Alaska – $12 one-way.
- Fort McHenry Tunnel in Maryland – $8 round trip.
- Hugh L. Carey Tunnel in New York – $7.50 one-way.
- Queens-Midtown Tunnel in New York – $7.50 one-way.
How many miles can you get on a gallon of gas?
Fuel efficiency has improved dramatically in recent years. The average car sold in the United States gets an average of around 25 miles per gallon ( MPG ).