- 1 Does the DC metro go to the National Harbor?
- 2 Is National Harbor Safe?
- 3 What is there to do in National Harbor today?
- 4 Does National Harbor have a beach?
- 5 Can you walk from MGM to National Harbor?
- 6 How much does it cost to park at the National Harbor?
- 7 Does MGM National Harbor give free drinks?
- 8 What is National Harbor Md known for?
- 9 Is parking free at the National Harbor?
- 10 Can you walk around National Harbor?
- 11 Can you see the fireworks from National Harbor?
- 12 Are national harbor and inner harbor the same?
- 13 Can you swim at National Harbor?
- 14 What should I wear to the National Harbor?
- 15 What restaurants are at the National Harbor?
Does the DC metro go to the National Harbor?
The simplest driving directions from DC are to take I-295 South for approximately 5.5 miles (~9 km) and then take exit 1B for National Harbor. Another option that might suit you is taking the yellow line metro train to the King Street-Old Town Metrorail station in Alexandria and then getting a taxi/Lyft/Uber.
Is National Harbor Safe?
National Harbor property crime is 44.3. (The US average is 35.4) NOTE: The city of National Harbor, Maryland does not have FBI Crime Statistics. The closest similar sized city with FBI crime data is the city of Forest Heights, Maryland.
What is there to do in National Harbor today?
10 Can’t-Miss Things to Do in the National Harbor
- MGM National Harbor.
- Capital Wheel at National Harbor.
- Get Out on the Harbor.
- Marvel at The Awakening.
- Pamper Yourself With a Romantic Evening Away.
- Catch a Movie or the Game on the Outdoor Jumbotron.
- Shop, Shop, Shop at Tanger Outlets.
- Go For a Cruise.
Does National Harbor have a beach?
The Beach is home to “The Awakening,” a J. The beach, which can be closed to the public, offers a front row view of the Potomac River and the Capital Wheel.
Can you walk from MGM to National Harbor?
Can I walk to the casino from National Harbor? The infrastructure in the area is still not conducive to walking, but there is a pathway visitors can use to make their way up the hill to MGM.
How much does it cost to park at the National Harbor?
1 – 2 hours: $20.00. 2 – 3 hours: $24.00. 3 – 24 hours: $30.00. Valet = $49 per day.
Does MGM National Harbor give free drinks?
Drinking Our Way Through the New MGM National Harbor Casino. Drinks are not free here when you are down in the trenches, as they are in Vegas, so if you find yourself trying your luck here, take a break and stop by Felt for some libations.
What is National Harbor Md known for?
The MGM National Harbor is an integrated luxury entertainment resort featuring renowned chef-driven restaurants, a 3,000-seat state-of-the art theater and one of the largest gaming floors outside of Las Vegas.
Is parking free at the National Harbor?
Valet Parking at MGM National Harbor Hotel & Casino While self- parking at the resort is free, there is a charge to have your car or truck valet parked.
Can you walk around National Harbor?
It is free to visit. Walking around National Harbor will lead you to a variety of speciality shops and souvenir stores.
Can you see the fireworks from National Harbor?
National Harbor From the deck of the hotel, guests and visitors can view the main firework show on the National Mall as well as dozens of others across the region. From sundown until 10 or 11 PM the sky is lit up almost as far as the eye can see with many individual firework displays.
Are national harbor and inner harbor the same?
There is no real way to compare them given that NH has been around for 8 years and IH has been around for 20+. They are at different stages. That and Inner Harbor is located in a major city Baltimore and National Harbor is in a suburb.
Can you swim at National Harbor?
The National Harbor Weekly Swims are one hour, on a 300-400 meter marked and life-guarded course, following by a meeting at a National Harbor restaurant or bar. You should be comfortable swimming at least 500 meters nonstop in a swimming pool. Visit WaveOne Swimming to register or get more information. Learn More.
What should I wear to the National Harbor?
There is no “dress code”. You will see anything from jeans and tee shirts to people dressed up in suits and dresses. Some of the restaurants are really nice so depending on your plans you may want to wear something nice, otherwise go however you want and you will be just fine.
What restaurants are at the National Harbor?
Get it delivered
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood – National Harbor. 4.2. Seafood$$$$ National Harbor.
- Vola’s Dockside Grill. 4.4.
- Rosa Mexicano – National Harbor. 4.2.
- Chart House Restaurant – Alexandria. 4.4.
- Succotash – National Harbor. 4.5.
- Cafe 44. 4.5.
- Blackwall Hitch – Alexandria. 4.1.
- Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza + Tap. 4.6.