- 1 How far is Washington DC from Baltimore?
- 2 What is halfway between DC and Baltimore?
- 3 How long is it from DC to Baltimore?
- 4 Is Baltimore dangerous?
- 5 What is Baltimore famous for?
- 6 Where should I live between Baltimore and DC?
- 7 How do you find the halfway point between two cities?
- 8 How far is Baltimore from White House?
- 9 What’s the most dangerous city in Maryland?
- 10 Is Baltimore the worst city in America?
- 11 What is the most dangerous city in the US?
How far is Washington DC from Baltimore?
The total driving distance from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD is 41 miles or 66 kilometers.
What is halfway between DC and Baltimore?
The best city between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD to meet is South Laurel, Maryland. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Barbersville Trailer Park, Maryland. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 20724.
How long is it from DC to Baltimore?
How long is the drive from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD? The total driving time is 59 minutes.
Is Baltimore dangerous?
9. BALTIMORE CAN BE A DANGEROUS PLACE (BUT MAINLY IN CERTAIN AREAS) It’s particularly high in the West Baltimore neighborhood. Wealthier, gentrified, and/or tourist areas like Inner Harbor, Mount Vernon, Federal Hill, and Fells Point are of much less concern.
What is Baltimore famous for?
Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and an important seaport on the wide estuary of the Patapsco River. Its place in American history was won in 1814, when British forces bombarded Fort McHenry for 25 hours without its surrender.
Where should I live between Baltimore and DC?
Silver Spring or College Park are probably your best bets for living in- between Baltimore and DC. You can commute either by car, MTA, or metro to both locations, plus there are more things to do for the younger crowd. Columbia is definitely more of family and McMansion town.
How do you find the halfway point between two cities?
Find great places to meet or stop halfway between two or more locations using Whatshalfway.com. Find the exact halfway point by time or distance and then choose a venue to meet or stop at. Plan business meetings with our Meeting Planner and find somewhere in the middle of everyone.
How far is Baltimore from White House?
The distance between Baltimore and White House is 36 miles.
What’s the most dangerous city in Maryland?
Table 2: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in Maryland
|Rank||City||Total Crime Rate Per 100,000 Inhabitants|
|1||Ocean City Previous rank: Not Ranked||16,295|
|2||Elkton Previous rank: 1||7,887|
|3||Cumberland Previous rank: 4||6,977|
|4||Baltimore Previous rank: 5||6,558|
Is Baltimore the worst city in America?
The violent crime rate in Baltimore is 1,859 per 100,000 people. In 2019, 348 people in Baltimore were murdered.
What is the most dangerous city in the US?
Detroit, MI remains in the number one spot as the most violent city in America for the second straight year with a violent crime rate of 19.5 per 1,000 population, and the chance of being a violent crime victim is 1 in 51. The city reported 13,088 violent crimes last year, down 3% from the prior year.