- 1 What is the number one tourist attraction in Maryland?
- 2 What is the best city in Maryland?
- 3 Where should I go in Maryland today?
- 4 Why should I visit Maryland?
- 5 Who is the most famous person in Maryland?
- 6 What food is Maryland known for?
- 7 Where should you not live in Maryland?
- 8 What is a livable salary in Maryland?
- 9 What is the poorest county in MD?
- 10 What Maryland is famous for?
- 11 What is Maryland special?
- 12 What is there to do near me for free?
- 13 What is the most dangerous city in Maryland?
- 14 Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- 15 What are the good parts of Maryland?
What is the number one tourist attraction in Maryland?
1: Baltimore Inner Harbor A trip to Maryland would not be complete without a visit to the Baltimore Inner Harbor. The Baltimore Inner Harbor is a central location for some of the most popular Maryland attractions. There are a variety of restaurants at the Harbor.
What is the best city in Maryland?
Best Places in Maryland to Live and to Make Investment
- Baltimore – the Charm City.
- Frederick – the City of Clustered Spires.
- Rockville – the County Seat of Montgomery County.
- Columbia – One of the Best Places to Live in the United States.
- Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Annapolis – the Capital of Maryland.
- Ellicott City, MD.
- Towson, MD.
Where should I go in Maryland today?
53 Fun Things To Do & Places To Visit In Maryland
- Ocean City Boardwalk. Lissandra Melo / Shutterstock.
- Basignani Winery. Chris Trotter / flickr.
- National Aquarium. ESB Professional / Shutterstock.
- Mike’s Crab House. Mike’s Crab House.
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine.
- Great Falls.
- B&O Railroad Museum.
Why should I visit Maryland?
Maryland’s diverse geography from the Appalachian Mountains and the Chesapeake Bay to marshland on the Eastern Shore to the Atlantic Ocean make it a fun place to explore. The state has a wonderful variety of parks that offer endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
Who is the most famous person in Maryland?
From musicians to movie stars, here are 20 famous people from Maryland.
- Edward Norton. Wikimedia Commons.
- William H. Macy.
- Montel Williams. Wikimedia Commons.
- Mike Rowe. Wikimedia Commons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith. Wikimedia Commons.
- Kathie Lee Gifford. Wikimedia Commons.
- Toni Braxton.
- Julie Bowen.
What food is Maryland known for?
Most known for all things crab and Old Bay, Maryland is home to some of the most mouthwatering foods you can find in the United States.
- Steamed Crabs.
- Crab Cakes.
- Utz Crab Chips.
- Old Bay.
- Thrashers French Fries.
- Natty Boh.
- Pit Beef.
- Berger Cookies.
Where should you not live in Maryland?
Here Are The 12 Most Dangerous Places In Maryland After Dark
- Baltimore. Flickr / A. Currell.
- Elkton. Flickr / Adam Moss. According to Neighborhood Scout, Elkton’s violent crime rate is higher than the national average.
- Bladensburg. Flickr / Ken Lund.
- Ocean City. Flickr / Scott Gentzen.
- Salisbury. Flickr / Eric Fischer.
What is a livable salary in Maryland?
Living Wage Calculation for Baltimore city, Maryland
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
What is the poorest county in MD?
Maryland: Allegany County Even in Allegany County, the poorest county in Maryland, the typical household earns $42,771, in line with the median income of some states. The 16.8 percent poverty rate in the county is only slightly higher than the 14.6 percent poverty rate nationwide.
What Maryland is famous for?
Overview of Maryland Home to the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland is known for its blue crabs and the city of Baltimore, a major historic trading port, baseball power and birthplace of the national anthem.
What is Maryland special?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Maryland
- Fort McHenry National Monument. Fort McHenry National Monument.
- National Aquarium. National Aquarium.
- The Walters Art Museum.
- Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Baltimore Inner Harbor.
- Old Town Annapolis and William Paca House.
- Assateague State Park.
- American Visionary Art Museum.
What is there to do near me for free?
Best Free Things to Do Near Me
- San Francisco Botanical Garden. 600 reviews.
- Tom and Jerry’s House. 87 reviews.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum. 959 reviews.
- Exploratorium. 1055 reviews.
- Seward Street Slides. 540 reviews.
- Hidden Garden Steps. 74 reviews.
- Entwined Lighted Forest. 21 reviews.
- Twin Peaks. 1186 reviews.
What is the most dangerous city in Maryland?
Table 2: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in Maryland
|Rank||City||Total Crime Rate Per 100,000 Inhabitants|
|1||Ocean City Previous rank: Not Ranked||16,295|
|2||Elkton Previous rank: 1||7,887|
|3||Cumberland Previous rank: 4||6,977|
|4||Baltimore Previous rank: 5||6,558|
Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
You And Your Partner Will Love These 12 Unique Date Ideas In Maryland
- Terrapin Adventures (Savage)
- Bengies Drive-In Theatre (Baltimore)
- Wisp Resort (McHenry)
- Six Flags America (Upper Marlboro)
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (Cumberland)
- A Wine Tour with Vino 301 (Multiple Locations)
- Capital Wheel (National Harbor)
What are the good parts of Maryland?
Best Places to Visit in Maryland
- Ocean City, MD.
- Assateague Island.
- National Harbor.
- Deep Creek Lake.
- Chesapeake Beach.