- 1 What is there to do in Maryland this weekend?
- 2 Where should I go 3 hours from Baltimore?
- 3 What can couples do in Maryland?
- 4 What can you do in Maryland right now?
- 5 What is there to do in Annapolis MD this weekend?
- 6 What are some things to do this weekend?
- 7 What is 5 hours away from Baltimore?
- 8 Where can I go on a road trip in Maryland?
- 9 Are there beaches in Baltimore?
- 10 Where can I go on a date in Maryland?
- 11 Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- 12 What are the most romantic things to do?
- 13 Is Maryland a good place to live?
- 14 What is Maryland best known for?
- 15 What food is Maryland known for?
What is there to do in Maryland this weekend?
53 Fun Things To Do & Places To Visit In Maryland
- Ocean City Boardwalk. Lissandra Melo / Shutterstock.
- Basignani Winery. Chris Trotter / flickr.
- National Aquarium. ESB Professional / Shutterstock.
- Mike’s Crab House. Mike’s Crab House.
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine.
- Great Falls.
- B&O Railroad Museum.
Where should I go 3 hours from Baltimore?
Places to visit about 3 hours from Baltimore
- 144 miles north of Baltimore: Wilkes Barre. Scranton. Pennsylvania.
- 150 miles north of Baltimore: Worlds End State Park. 150 miles northeast of Baltimore: Timothy Lake North Thousand Trails.
- 150 miles north of Baltimore: Worlds End State Park. Hyner Run State Park.
What can couples do in Maryland?
14 Romantic Things for Couples to do in Maryland
- Fiore Winery & Distillery. 3026 Whiteford Road, Pylesville, MD 21132.
- The Capital Grille. 500 E.
- Waterfront Promenade.
- Black Ankle Vineyards.
- Assateague Island.
- SPAGnVOLA Chocolatier.
- Mully’s Brewery.
- Watermark Cruises.
What can you do in Maryland right now?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Maryland
- Fort McHenry National Monument. Fort McHenry National Monument.
- National Aquarium. National Aquarium.
- The Walters Art Museum.
- Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Baltimore Inner Harbor.
- Old Town Annapolis and William Paca House.
- Assateague State Park.
- American Visionary Art Museum.
What is there to do in Annapolis MD this weekend?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Annapolis, MD
- Annapolis Historic District. Colorful homes in the Annapolis Historic District.
- U.S. Naval Academy Museum.
- Quiet Waters Park.
- Maryland State House.
- Hammond-Harwood House.
- William Paca House and Garden.
- Kunta Kinte – Alex Haley Memorial.
- Banneker-Douglass Museum.
What are some things to do this weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is 5 hours away from Baltimore?
Places to visit about 5 hours from Baltimore
- 258 miles north of Baltimore: New York State. Syracuse (New York) Rochester (New York)
- 255 miles north of Baltimore: Cider House Campground. 253 miles northeast of Baltimore:
- 255 miles north of Baltimore: Clark Reservation State Park. Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge.
Where can I go on a road trip in Maryland?
The 7 Best Maryland Road Trips
- Mountain Maryland Byway.
- Maryland Waterfall Road Trip.
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal.
- Antietam Campaign Byway.
- Catoctin Mountain Region.
- Roots and Tides Scenic Byway.
- Falls Road.
- 7 Best Steakhouses in Maryland.
Are there beaches in Baltimore?
Baltimore is located along the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, which offers more than 11,000 miles of coastline throughout all of its shores and tributaries. Visitors to the Baltimore region can enjoy convenient access to a number of lovely beach towns and natural sites along the Bay.
Where can I go on a date in Maryland?
You And Your Partner Will Love These 12 Unique Date Ideas In Maryland
- Terrapin Adventures (Savage)
- Bengies Drive-In Theatre (Baltimore)
- Wisp Resort (McHenry)
- Six Flags America (Upper Marlboro)
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (Cumberland)
- A Wine Tour with Vino 301 (Multiple Locations)
- Capital Wheel (National Harbor)
Where should I go on a date in Maryland?
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine. 3,366. Historic Sites • National Parks.
- Fell’s Point. 2,781. Neighborhoods • Historic Walking Areas.
- Ocean City Beach. 4,235.
- Seneca Creek State Park. State Parks.
- U.S. Naval Academy. 2,931.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards. 5,039.
- National Aquarium. 7,065.
- Sagamore Spirit Distillery. 872.
What are the most romantic things to do?
Here’s our list of the most romantic things to do this weekend.
- 26 of 33.
- 27 of 33. Go to a Drive-In Movie.
- 28 of 33. Enjoy a Couple’s Massage.
- 29 of 33. Go Wine-Tasting at a Vineyard.
- 30 of 33. Take a Cooking Class Together.
- 31 of 33. Take a Dance Class Together.
- 32 of 33. See a Concert.
- 33 of 33. Book a Quick Weekend Getaway.
Is Maryland a good place to live?
Home to The Johns Hopkins University, Port of Baltimore and one of the lowest poverty rates in the country, Maryland is among the most densely populated states in the nation. Frederick, Easton, Rockville and Baltimore are among the best places to live in Maryland.
What is Maryland best known for?
Overview of Maryland Home to the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland is known for its blue crabs and the city of Baltimore, a major historic trading port, baseball power and birthplace of the national anthem.
What food is Maryland known for?
Most known for all things crab and Old Bay, Maryland is home to some of the most mouthwatering foods you can find in the United States.
- Steamed Crabs.
- Crab Cakes.
- Utz Crab Chips.
- Old Bay.
- Thrashers French Fries.
- Natty Boh.
- Pit Beef.
- Berger Cookies.