- 1 What is Hagerstown famous for?
- 2 What is there to do in Hagerstown MD today?
- 3 What is there to do in Hagerstown this weekend?
- 4 Is Hagerstown MD safe?
- 5 Is Hagerstown a good place to live?
- 6 How far is Hagerstown from DC?
- 7 What is there to do in Frederick MD today?
- 8 What is there to do in Hagerstown at night?
- 9 Should I move to Hagerstown Maryland?
- 10 How much snow does Hagerstown Md get?
- 11 Is Frederick Md safe?
What is Hagerstown famous for?
Hagerstown Today Today, in keeping with its rich history the “Hub City” sits at the crossroads of two major interstates I-70 and I-81. It serves as gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, D.C. area as well as the “hub” of government, commerce and recreation for the tri-state area.
What is there to do in Hagerstown MD today?
18 Best Things to Do in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park.
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts, Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets, Hagerstown, Maryland.
- The Maryland Theatre, Hagerstown, MD.
- Jonathan Hager House.
- Valley Mall, Hagerstown, MD.
What is there to do in Hagerstown this weekend?
10 Historical and Tasty Things to do in Hagerstown, MD
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts.
- The Maryland Theatre.
- Antietam Brewery.
- Jonathan Hager House Museum.
- Discovery Station, Inc.
- Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park.
- Cannon Coffee.
- Blue Mountain Wine Crafters.
Is Hagerstown MD safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hagerstown is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Hagerstown is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Maryland, Hagerstown has a crime rate that is higher than 88% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Hagerstown a good place to live?
It’s safe to say that Hagerstown is a good place to raise a family — at least according to a recent ranking released by the website, Niche.com. In the site’s 2015 Best Places to Live rankings just released, Hagerstown takes the fourth spot as the “Best Town to Raise a Family in Maryland.”
How far is Hagerstown from DC?
The total driving distance from Hagerstown, MD to Washington, DC is 73 miles or 117 kilometers.
What is there to do in Frederick MD today?
23 Best Things to Do in Frederick, Maryland
- Carroll Creek Park, Frederick, Maryland.
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Frederick, MD.
- Monocacy National Battlefield, Frederick, Maryland.
- Flying Dog Brewery, Frederick, Maryland.
- McClintock Distilling, Frederick, Maryland.
- Weinberg Center for the Arts, Frederick, MD.
What is there to do in Hagerstown at night?
Best fun things to do on date night near Hagerstown, MD
- Broad Axe. 0.6 mi. 133 reviews.
- Seven Ten. 2.4 mi. 35 reviews.
- Black Rock Bar & Grill. 2.3 mi. 36 reviews.
- The Art Gastropub. 0.5 mi.
- Blue Mountain Wine Crafters. 2.5 mi.
- Rik’s Cafe. 1.1 mi.
- Break Away II Sports Lounge. 3.6 mi.
- Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar Hagerstown.
Should I move to Hagerstown Maryland?
There are a good amount of safe neighborhoods that are pretty affordable too so I would say its a nice place to live. Hagerstown is a small town with good public schools and decent options for shopping, food, activities, etc. Healthy living is growing in this town and I would say it’s very diverse.
How much snow does Hagerstown Md get?
The US average is 205 sunny days. Hagerstown gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 119 days per year. Climate Averages.
|Hagerstown, Maryland||United States|
|Snowfall||24.5 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||119.3 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||198 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||86.0°||85.8°|
Is Frederick Md safe?
Elsewhere in Maryland is Frederick, located near the Pennsylvania border. It is one of the more densely populated cities in the state, but with a high safety rating of 79.78. It is also within an hour drive to Baltimore and Washington D.C., so a lot of commuters choose to live in Frederick to raise their families.