- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Maryland?
- 2 How do you pay for the bus in Baltimore?
- 3 How much is Metro bus in Maryland?
- 4 Can u use debit card on bus?
- 5 Is the bus free in Baltimore?
- 6 How do you put money on a charm card?
- 7 Do buses accept credit cards?
- 8 How do you get a charm card?
- 9 How much does a SmarTrip card cost?
- 10 How much is DC bus?
- 11 Where can I get a SmarTrip card?
- 12 What is CharmPass?
- 13 What is SmartBenefits?
- 14 How do you use the MTA bus?
How do you pay for the bus in Maryland?
- Tel: 1.866.743.3682.
- Services: Bus, Subway, Light Rail, Commuter Bus, MARC Train, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards, Charm Card, Checks.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Monthly Pass: Local Bus, Metro Subway, Light Rail, Neighborhood Shuttle – $64.
- Split Payment Option: Yes – Transit Store.
How do you pay for the bus in Baltimore?
Bus Farebox: Press the “Add Value” button on the left side of the farebox. Tap your card to the target. Insert cash (four bills only up to $20) into the farebox. Tap your card again to the target and the cash value will be loaded to your card.
How much is Metro bus in Maryland?
Cost to Ride
|Metrorail||Cost to Ride|
|Peak Fare *||$2.25 – $6.00|
|Off-Peak Fare *||$2.00 – $3.85|
|Metrobus||Cost to Ride|
Can u use debit card on bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Is the bus free in Baltimore?
The Charm City Circulator (CCC), a fleet of 24 free shuttles that travel four routes in the central business district of Baltimore City, Maryland. The Harbor Connector (HC) is an extension of the CCC and is the City’s free maritime transit service connecting 6 piers through four vessels.
How do you put money on a charm card?
How to add cash value to your CharmCard ® at a Bus Farebox
- Press the “Add Value” button on the left side of the farebox.
- Touch card to target.
- Insert bills, no coins accepted, up to $20 or 4 bills.
- Touch card to target to load value.
Do buses accept credit cards?
(Pocket-lint) – Transport for London has just mailed its registered users to pass on the good news that London buses will now accept contactless payments from debit and credit cards in almost exactly the same way as you can tap in with Oyster.
How do you get a charm card?
CharmCard ® is a rechargeable smart fare card you can use on Local Bus, Light Rail and Metro Subway. You can purchase a card at the MTA transit store, select retail locations and online. Get acquainted with all the functions of the CharmCard ®. Now that you have a CharmCard ®, register your card and track your funds here.
How much does a SmarTrip card cost?
How Much Does a SmarTrip Card Cost? The card costs $2.00 and comes with $8.00 in stored value for a total price of $10.00.
How much is DC bus?
Called the 1-Way Trip, customers using their Tap card when boarding a Metro bus or train pay the new base fare of only $1.75.
|Base Fare||$1.50||$1.75 (Includes 2 hours of transfers when paid with TAP card)|
Where can I get a SmarTrip card?
You can also purchase a SmarTrip ® Card at Metro sales offices, retail outlets and commuter stores. It’s easy to buy a SmarTrip ® Card. Purchase your card online using a credit card or debit card. Metro ships all orders via the U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail.
What is CharmPass?
CharmPass is the official mobile ticketing app for MDOT MTA. For the first time ever, you can pay for BaltimoreLink local buses (CityLink, LocalLink, and Express BusLink), Light RailLink, Metro SubwayLink, MARC Train, and Commuter Bus services directly from your smartphone.
What is SmartBenefits?
SmartBenefits ® is a fee-free way for employers to allow employees to commute tax free in DC, Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland.
How do you use the MTA bus?
Look for ticket kiosks on the sidewalk near Select Bus Service stops. Pay your fare before you board. SBS buses
- Look for a ticket kiosks on the sidewalk near the bus stop.
- Press the start button and insert your MetroCard as shown on the kiosk.
- Take the paper SBS ticket that the machine prints.